The Top 10 Places
Sunday, September 2, 2012 // 8:16 AM
Visiting these places is one of my bucket list. I'm sure 3-4 years from now, I'll be traveling in these places with my friends or with the one I love or most probably by myself :)
10. Vatican City- Rome, Italy
- Since I grew up in a religious family and I came from a Catholic school, I would like to visit this place since it is the center of the Catholicism today.
9. Hollywood Blvd.- USA
- This place, ugh. Hahaha. I don't know why I want to be here someday but maybe because of their resto? or the night life most probably, I really want to experience that with my friends.
8. Universal Studios- Singapore
- I want to try those rides here. Hihi. Yes, being an adventurous one ( is that the right term? :D ) Best with friends agaaiinn! :>
7. Cebu City- Philippines
-Second most largest city in the world according to some information. There are a lot of historical landmarks and beautiful beaches as well, which is more appealing to the tourists.
6. Hong kong Disneyland- Hongkong
- I grew up with Disney's movies and series and even now I'm a teenager, I'm still fond of watching their shows. According to some of my friends who were been there, I'll surely enjoy the rides and also, the fireworks and their shows during night.
5. Underground River- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- I first seen this place of course in t.v in the show- Pinoy Big Brother. The named show promoted this place to be one of the tourist's spots here in the Philippines and also to be one of the Seven Wonders of Nature.
4. Cherry Blossoms- Japan
- Whenever I see the pictures of Cherry Blossoms in the Internet, I am being amaze of its natural beauty and I think if I can go in this place someday, I think I would feel the relaxation without the help of massage or spa.
3. Macau
- I first seen this in the show- Boys Over Flowers and I think if it's beautiful in t.v, it is more beautiful when you see it in personal. I want to spend a week in this place with my dear- Lance:)
2. Jeju Island- Seoul, South Korea
- I first seen this place in the show- Boys Over Flowers again :) South Korea is a small country so you cannot imagine that there will be a beautiful island like Jeju in their territory. I hope that the Korean government would keep on taking care and preserve this beautiful island.
1. EIFFEL TOWER- Paris, France
- This is my dream place ever since I was a kid. I would really like to visit this place with my family or with Lance :">
The Top 10 Places
Sunday, September 2, 2012 // 8:16 AM
Visiting these places is one of my bucket list. I'm sure 3-4 years from now, I'll be traveling in these places with my friends or with the one I love or most probably by myself :)
10. Vatican City- Rome, Italy
- Since I grew up in a religious family and I came from a Catholic school, I would like to visit this place since it is the center of the Catholicism today.
9. Hollywood Blvd.- USA
- This place, ugh. Hahaha. I don't know why I want to be here someday but maybe because of their resto? or the night life most probably, I really want to experience that with my friends.
8. Universal Studios- Singapore
- I want to try those rides here. Hihi. Yes, being an adventurous one ( is that the right term? :D ) Best with friends agaaiinn! :>
7. Cebu City- Philippines
-Second most largest city in the world according to some information. There are a lot of historical landmarks and beautiful beaches as well, which is more appealing to the tourists.
6. Hong kong Disneyland- Hongkong
- I grew up with Disney's movies and series and even now I'm a teenager, I'm still fond of watching their shows. According to some of my friends who were been there, I'll surely enjoy the rides and also, the fireworks and their shows during night.
5. Underground River- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- I first seen this place of course in t.v in the show- Pinoy Big Brother. The named show promoted this place to be one of the tourist's spots here in the Philippines and also to be one of the Seven Wonders of Nature.
4. Cherry Blossoms- Japan
- Whenever I see the pictures of Cherry Blossoms in the Internet, I am being amaze of its natural beauty and I think if I can go in this place someday, I think I would feel the relaxation without the help of massage or spa.
3. Macau
- I first seen this in the show- Boys Over Flowers and I think if it's beautiful in t.v, it is more beautiful when you see it in personal. I want to spend a week in this place with my dear- Lance:)
2. Jeju Island- Seoul, South Korea
- I first seen this place in the show- Boys Over Flowers again :) South Korea is a small country so you cannot imagine that there will be a beautiful island like Jeju in their territory. I hope that the Korean government would keep on taking care and preserve this beautiful island.
1. EIFFEL TOWER- Paris, France
- This is my dream place ever since I was a kid. I would really like to visit this place with my family or with Lance :">
grew up in a conservative, religious family,
and when i'm sad, music is my therapy.
Hello folks. I'm Mercz. 16 years of age and a frosh student of DLS-CSB with a degree course of BSBA-CA.
Alumna of Manila Science High School and St. Anthony School.
I don't deal to selfish, mean, plastic and most of all, bitch people. I'm happy with my life
right now. I may not be perfect but I can be one of the best you can ever have.
wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean.
one
two
three
four
five
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.
DO NOT CHANGE/REMOVE CREDITS ! don't even think about it.